Thank you so much, Hope, for thinking of me!
Now, onto the award!
![]() |
| Photo Courtesy Google Images |
The "Versatile Blogger Award" is an award given to a blogger by their peers. From what I've read, it's kind of like the "Oscar" of the blogging world, which is really cool. It's very flattering as well as humbling to know that your fellow bloggers feel you deserve to be recognized - I know it definitely keeps me inspired and motivated!
And just like with the "Liebster" & "Sunshine" blogging awards, there are some rules to follow so let's get to it!
Rules:
1) Display the award certificate on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their blog
3) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you feel deserve it & inform them you selected them
4) Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
Seven Facts About Me:
1) I am terrified of spiders..even tiny, barely visible ones!
2) I used to want to be a comic book writer/artist
3) I collect anything with butterflies
4) I am a workaholic, which has caused many a health issue for me
5) I love dry, red wines
6) I love horror movies, but can't stomach gore!
7) I played "Cinderella" in my old college's production of "Into the Woods" and it was the most fun I ever had!
And now..I happily pass this lovely award onto the following bloggers:
5) Bailey Blush
11) S Green Juice
12) Ana Goes Green
13) Chrissabella
15) Sparkles & Spinach
Thank you again, Hope, for passing this award on to me! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! xo
Peace & Love,
~Sabrina
Thank you again, Hope, for passing this award on to me! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! xo
Peace & Love,
~Sabrina




No comments:
Post a Comment