Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge topic #10 - Hair Product Wish List!

Since topic #10 of the 2014 Blogger Challenge is all about hair, I decided to make a wish list of some products I have had my eye on for quite some time.

Though my hair care routine in general is very simple - just an SLS free shampoo and conditioner and an oil like Argan as a "styling product" ( I very rarely blow dry or heat style my hair and I only wash it every couple of days),  I am still constantly on the look out for better and cleaner hair care products and the brands I am highlighting are two of the cleanest I have come across.

 They need to be in my bathroom..like now! :-)



Hair Product Wish List!



Photo Credits Yarok and Rahua




1) Yarok Feed Your Moisture Shampoo - I really need to get on the Yarok bandwagon STAT. I have heard so many good things about this brand and looking at the ingredients list it is no wonder that is a favorite among many other green beauty bloggers. Sulfate free (of course! I wouldn't go back to SLS shampoos if you paid me!), and made with healing and restorative oils such as Argan, Organic Coconut and Organic Hemp Seed, not to mention Organic Fair Trade African Black Soap, this shampoo won't strip your hair's natural oils.

2) Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave in Conditioner - I don't blow dry or heat style my hair often, but when I do, I like to use a thermal protectant on my locks. This product contains vitamin infused water as well as moisturizing oils like Jojoba, Olive, Grapeseed and Apricot. It also has Rosemary essential oil, which is known to help strengthen hair as well as prevent hair loss or graying. Sounds like a winner to me! :-)

3) Rahua Finishing Treatment - Rahua is another natural hair brand that I have been salivating over for awhile and this treatment cream would be the icing on my hair care cake! This can also be used as a heat protectant before blow drying or heat styling and can help protect ends from splitting. Another great benefit is that the inclusion of Raspberry Leaf and Green Tea Leaf Extracts makes this a great sunscreen for your hair and scalp!


What products are on your hair care wish list? Have you ever tried Yarok or Rahua? Leave me a comment and let me know! :-)


Peace & Love,
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment