Friday, November 15, 2013

A Little Friday Link Love

Happy Friday Beauties! Lately, I've been spending a lot of time perusing various blogs and online magazines, and I've come across some real gems that I thought I'd share.


Photo by Chickweed & Blush


Green Beauty:

1) Glamorganic Goddess - Cancer survivor, green beauty, health and lifestyle blogger extraordinaire! A definite must to add to your blog reading list!
2) My Organic Life - Model, musician, wellness warrior - this is a new favorite of mine. I just started reading this blog and I can't get enough. Tara Mackey is a green beauty goddess!
3) Green Beauty Life - I love seeing twenty-somethings with such a passion for healthy living and Ashley is not only passionate about living a green lifestyle, but she is extremely knowledgeable and her product reviews are always a treat to read! I've actually been following this blog for a few months, but wanted to add it anyways as it is a favorite of mine! :-)

Fashion:

1) The Blonde Salad - Chic, Italian fashionista. Enough said!
2) The Budget Babe - This is a blog for "hotties on a budget" that features the latest fashion and celebrity looks for less. I'm obsessed with this blog!

Lifestyle:

1) Cupcakes and Cashmere - Fashion, food, beauty, DIY, home decor and a fantabulous blog name!
2) Sparkles & Spinach - Fashion, organic, clean living and non-toxic beauty reviews, DIY, recipes. I was hooked at first read!

There are a dozen or so more that I read on a regular basis, but these are the more recent that I have become hooked on. A catchy blog name is what first attracts me, but it's the content that keeps me coming back for more and these few I've listed are well worth taking the time to read!

I'll share some more favorite finds next Friday! ;-)

Have you read any of these blogs? What are some of your favorites?

Peace and Love,
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment